2010/11/10

I have RETURNED!

I have returned everyone. After a few weeks of being sick as hell I am finally better. I was also rather uninspired to be honest. I think I am getting old as the ranting from my last few entries just took it out of me but I'm back so lets get into it.

First off a little bit of zombie related news. If you haven't been watching the Walking Dead on AMC you should start. IT IS AWESOME! Its starts a little slow and to be honest I didn't like the initial 30 minutes or so. After that however...OH HELL YA as Stone Cold likes to say. The acting has been great and the story is good. I never read the comic as I think it was before I became obsessed with zombies like I have recently. Overall worth watching. I'll be honest it has got my heart going a few times recently.

Recently I've started reading my very first Doctor Who book. I skipped Doctor number Nine and went straight to the first Number 10 book. I'm not sure what to think so far other then more Doctor Who is always a good thing.

In geek news that continues with the above Doctor Who news there is a new Wiimote shaped like the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. That is a cool thing!

A few weeks ago Fallout: New Vegas came out. It is pretty damn cool. I love killing things. It really is amazingly fun to kill things. They added a bunch of things which I don't do but it's a blast killing everything and anything.

Did anything else happen? Oh yeah there was an election wasn't there? The republicans are back in power in the house. What does that mean? Nothing really. Well actually it means less will get done then usual.

I heard a brief interview with former President G.W. Bush. It actually made me almost want read his book. I might flip through it.

Let me update you all on my favorite person in the world Jennifer Petkov. I know this sounds really hokey but just seeing her smile knowing that she is dying actually makes me cry nearly every time I see it. Jennifer has lost two of her children to her ex husband. Her current husband has lost his job and Jennifer has received death threats. Its amazing now Jennifer is saying I'm sorry. I personally don't give a shit. She is a piece a human waste and my tool list will remain the Jennifer and Scott Petkov list until someone more evil arrives. Honestly unless Hitler comes back it'll be a while.

Ok that is enough for tonight. I will be doing a new podcast later this week. It feels good to be back.

No comments: