2021/02/02

2021-01-30 Championship Wrestling

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2021-01-31, I am checking out yesterday's Championship Wrestling show.  I enjoyed the last show I watched from them so I am willing to check it out again!
  • Since the last episode, I watched I found out that Dustin and Maria are married
  • His hair is still stupid
  • What is this horrible music?
  • Hammerstone could not even take his jacket off he is SO jacked
  • Did he just say Maven?  As in Tough Enough Maven?
  • Are these matches off Primetime Live?
  • I really hate the Superman punch 
  • I wonder how long it is before Hammerstone is in WWE, he is money with the right promotion behind him!
  • The last week segments being mid-match is weird
  • What a move by Hammerstone!  That is sick looking!
  • A lot of Indy looking guys on that Championship Wrestling from Memphis and I mean that in the best way possible!
  • I have no idea who you are kid
  • To paraphrase Gorilla, I bet those tattoos seemed like a good idea one night
  • Yeah, the mic is on, you do not need to tap it.  
  • Allow you to introduce?
  • Edgy he said shit
  • So yeah it looks like these are not new run matches which is weird a bit
  • Especially since they are keeping the first run commentary
  • Dickerson has that crab locked in DEEP!
  • Okay, Dickerson is already growing on me!
  • He played football back at State?  THAT IS MY FAVORITE TEAM!
  • I find it weird to think that Cruz has won any matches
  • Running DVD, that looks dangerous
  • Really nice interview and needed for guys like me who do not know these guys
  • I will be honest that match went by too fast for me to really get into
  • And a really sloppy finish
  • This could be good!
  • That should be the end of Mike Bennett, this match should not continue!
  • Oh god yes Kamille is out!  
  • Bennett looks like Eric Young with a shaved head
  • Settle down Galli!
  • I am kind of disappointed with this match with all the gaga
  • When they were just in the ring doing their thing it was awesome!
A good show.  It is weird to see matches that might have already been broadcast but I have not watched the Primetime shows as of yet so they are new to me!  The main event I liked, as I said, when they were in the ring but the gaga before they got into ring I did not care for as much.  These two are so good they did not need it.  Listening to the ending of the show was I was typing this up they are going to show a match from NWA Shockwave next week.  Very interesting but I really like the show!

RESULTS
  • Hammerstone (West Coast Pro Champion/MLW Open Middleweight Champion) def. EJ Sparks for the West Coast Pro Title
  • Chris Dickinson def. Jordan Cruz
  • Segment:  Jase Osea
  • Interview:  Dan Joseph (United TV Champion)
  • Dan Joseph (United TV Champion) def. Levi Shapiro for the Title
  • Nick Aldis (NWA Champion) def. Mike Bennett via Stoppage for the Title
  • Interview:  Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)

No comments: