2021/02/26

2021-02-26 Main Event

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  I am checking out today's WWE Main Event!  I am not sure what is on the show but we will surely recap the Elimination Chamber and talk about next weeks big Raw so I think we should get to the show!
  • Mansoor was pretty good on 205 earlier this year when I watched
  • Hearing Matt Striker on Impact makes me not like Tom
  • Remember when Drew was getting a push....I miss that 
  • So far the match is okay but feels like just moves not a match
  • A fine match but it is sad to see Drew in the position he is in
  • Remember when Elias was seemingly going to be a big star?  
  • Remember when Dave Meltzer said Ryker was going to be let go?  Strange....
  • Strangely fun match with the cruiserweight keep the bigger guys on their bikes as it were
  • I do love Tozawa's screams
  • Two matches and two standing moonsaults, not good agents
  • BUBBA SLAM!
I am not watching the review segments here but the two matches were both fine for what they were.  Honestly Drew, Elias and Ryker deserve to be on Raw not on a show no one watches.  Tozawa is great on 205 and in the 24/7 segments.  Monsoor is still learning and on 205.  It is Carillo that is the odd man out and honestly, I just do see it in him.  I do not see what he brings that the fans are going to get behind.  Overall a forgettable show.  

RESULTS
  • Mansoor def. Drew Gulak
  • Raw Recap:  MizTV
  • Raw Recap:  Womens Tag Team Title Match
  • Raw Recap:  Ric Flair/Charlotte Flair
  • Elias/Jaxson Ryker def. Humberto Carrillo/Akira Tozawa
  • Raw Recap:  Braun Strowman/Bobby Lashley

No comments: