2020/09/26

2020-09-18 ROH review

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenver it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-09-26, I am checking out the latest episode of Ring of Honor from the 19th of September 2020.  I have not followed ROH regularly for a while but I know they are starting their Pure Title tournament to get back to new TV.  So with that let us go to the tape! 

  • I already like the new intro talking about what the company was founded on, wrestling
  • How old is Quinn?  16?  
  • Is Todd Sinclair going to have a heart attack?
  • Delirious is wrestling huh?
  • Why do people like Sydel so much?  I do not get it
  • David looks nothing like his dad
  • I wonder if this match will get me to be a fan of Rocky because I have never been one of his
  • Well I hate Rocky's intro music
  • I like the rope break count, the timer on the screen as it gives it a real sport feel
  • Why did Finlay hit the suplex instead of his finisher Trash Panda?
  • Coleman is surprisingly good on commentary
  • That slice break counter was a little sloppy
  • 15-minute time limit, interesting
  • I missed the stats in the first match.  I like that
  • Are Sydal and Dolph Ziggler related?  
  • Todd Sinclair needs a better haircut good grief it is almost distracting!
  • Why would the guy who leapfrogged run to the ropes?  That does not make sense
  • Delirious shoulders were not on the mat, did Todd's fat or hair get in his eyes?
That was a very good wrestling show.  A little slow because it is just wrestling with no real gaga so it is odd.  However, having been a few hours waiting and thinking to write this part, it is a really good show!  If I had more time I would go watch last weeks show but time is not always on my side!

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Quinn McKay
  • Recap:  Jay Lethal def. Dalton Castle
  • Segment:  Jay Lethal (ROH Tag Team Champion)
  • Recap:  Jonathan Gresham def. Wheeler Yuta
  • Segment:  Jonathan Gresham (ROH Tag Team Champion)
  • Segment:  David Finlay
  • Segment:  Rocky Romero
  • David Finlay def. Rocky Romero
  • Segment. Matt Sydal
  • Segment:  Delirious
  • Matt Sydal def. Delirious via Submission

No comments: