2020/03/05

Movie Review: Jay and Silent Bob Reboot


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-02-29, I am checking out Kevin Smiths latest flick Jay and Silent Bob Reboot.  It currently has a 5.8 on IMDB with just over 10k votes.  Personally, I am excited about this and will probably give it a high rating because I love almost everything Kevin does.  I have seen him live and loved his act.  However, being the journalist that I am, I will be as unbias as Fox News is!

  • I am so glad to see Dante!  Even if we do not see him again in the flick!
  • Like a little bit of smoke is going to bother those Jay and Bob
  • Haha, doing the Buffalo Bill thing again, I love callbacks!
  • I love that Smith just uses all of the same actors over and over again
  • Dick Wolf is on Grindr?
  • I do love me some Craig Robertson
  • Yes screaming out of Order will help Jay....wait....can I legally call them that?
  • Get it....mall rats.....nice
  • Hulu and hump....redbox and jerk off....very funny!
  • Did Silent Bob just diddle the new Chronic?
  • Chipmunk reference!
  • Wow, Brody really likes those Marvel flicks!
  • Love personal shots at Kevin Smith!
  • Weight problem!  LOVE ALL OF THIS!
  • I LOVE TOTS!
  • Do teen girls love tater tots?
  • The real Loki is on my screen!  FUCK TOM!
  • No one wants to be stuck in Wisconson!
  • I do not think they are hetro-lifemates anymore
  • This is the scene where Silent Bob talks?
Sorry I got totally lost in this flick.  I absolutely loved this flick.  While it was not the best movie ver made but dear lord it was fun.  I love most of Smith's flicks and this did not disappoint.  What is great is that it had heart.  A lot of his flicks are just fun but this had some great moments like when Ben was talking and the talk at the end with Jay and Milly.  

No comments: