2020/03/21

Classic Wrestling Review: 1994-01-22 Power Hour


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-02-08, I am checking out the 1994-01-22 WCW Power Hour.  I have no idea what we will see.  We are building to Superbrawl and Clash of the Champions so lets get to the ring!
  • I miss Larry Zbyszko on commentary, I always liked him
This is basically 1994-01-15 WCW Worldwide, go find that review and check it out if you want to see what I thought

RESULTS
  • Ric Flair (WCW World Champion) def. Bobby Eaton
  • Shockmaster def. Denny Brown
  • Superbrawl Control Center
  • Sting def. Nasty Ned via Submission
  • Flash Back
  • Ron Simmons def. Scott Allen
  • Dustin Rhodes/Brian Pillman def. Steve Austin (US Champion)/Rick Rude (International Champion) via DQ

No comments: