2019/02/25

Movie Review: Bottom 100: #28: Kazaam


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have come across this entry.  Today, 2/23/19, I am checking out the flick Kazaam.  It is currently on the bottom 100 list, #28.  It currently has a 2.9 with 21,401 votes.  "A troubled kid inadvertently releases a genie, who must grant him any three wishes he requests."  It stars Shaquille O'Neal, Francis Capra and Ally Walker.  Remember this does NOT star Sinbad!

  • How did he know he was falling?  Does everything in the lamp shift as it moves
  • Oh my god that kids teeth are horrible!
  • Is that a young Eminem?  Nah acting is better
  • I just looked Max up and he looks quite different then I anticipated
  • I think I would run to somewhere there are people, not an abandoned building they could kill me in!
  • Or that I could fall four stories in 
  • Oh I hope he rhymes the entire time!
  • A nice potential stepdad...weird
  • How would he know how to ride a bike?
  • Also love that all that junk is set up to be a track
  • Yeah, that seems to be the way of Genies, always giving you want you want but not in the way you want it
  • Probably shouldn't use the phrase own with an African American
  • Probably not a great place to have your kid
  • I love that he continues to rhyme!
  • Look at that guys shirt!  I LOVE IT!
  • The worst way to sneak into the house, through the front door and then trying to wake your mom up...you were grounded kid!
  • This is why rap is crap!
  • Kazaam and Shaq graduated from LSU, interesting!
  • They are obviously father and son, both have HORRIBLE hair
  • I can't figure out who this was marketed toward
  • I didn't know that Kazaam knew Shaq-Fu
  • I am pretty sure that Kazaam checked that guys oil!
Well that wasn't that bad.  It wasn't good either don't get me wrong but like a lot of bottom 100 flicks it doesn't belong there.   Shaq wasn't bad but the rest of the cast was and the story was AWFUL!  Overall I would say this is 4/10....yeah a 4.  I wouldn't put this as a bottom 100 flick.  Not good but not that level of bad!

No comments: