2016/11/06

The Walking Dead: Season 7 Episode 3 review

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever if it is you've come across this blog.  After not watching last weeks episode live I'm back for my live thoughts as they happen.  This week Daryl is taken by Negan to the Sanctuary, home of the Saviors. Meanwhile, Dwight is sent on a mission to bring back a runaway member of his group.  It'll be interesting to see what happens to Daryl and melty face.

  • I am not looking forward to a mostly Daryl episode, I just don't care for his character...sorry ladies
  • I wonder when we'll find out why Dwight has a melty face
  • Very strange choice of music....
  • Why would you want people to kneel to you?  You oppress them enough they'll rise up, why do they not learn from history
  • Is that greased up naked deaf guy from Family Guy, not 100% sure on that
  • More really weird music....
  • Gotta respect how Negan breaks a mans spirit
  • Wonder what the "A" means, work assignments?
  • Good grief, that was what 3 minutes between commercial breaks?
  • Did that dumb fat bastard forget to lock the door?
  • Wouldn't a motorcycle call every walked toward you within 5 miles?
  • Some gross looking dead there
  • Negan't can't whistle
  • Don't piss off Lucile!
  • That bike is FUCKED up, way to go melty face
  • I bet she was sent by Negan, all a set up to break Daryl.
  • And I just rolled my eyes at the line about fighting the monsters
  • Was that the human thing to do?
  • Boy that Rouge One preview sure got me excited for the flick....oh wait nope not at all
  • Smoking is bad and those would have to be stale as fuck after all those years
  • Bet that is what is left go Glenn...but I sure in the fuck couldn't tell what it was
  • It'd be really hot in that leather jacket I'd think
  • I don't know if Daryl is dumb or brave
Well there we go.  I am not a fan of this episode, mostly because I just don't care about Daryl as a character, much like last weeks episode with mostly because I don't care about Carol.  Anyway not a lot to say about this episode, I was pretty bored.  I am off to do other things with Talking Dead in the background.

No comments: