2015/05/09

I want to be a Monster Hunter!

If you've read my blog in the past you know that my dream job is to be a ghost hunter.  I am not joking so stop laughing!  Since I saw The Conjuring a few years ago I've wanted to be do it. Watching the show "Ghost Asylum" makes me want to do it more.  I really should just do it but I have no idea how to start.  Or is it I just want to be a TV star.  Perhaps both.






I do think I'd be quite entertaining on these ghost hunting shows.  Especially if something happens, I'd be like Jonah Hill in "Accepted".


No seriously I'd be like that.  I want to believe in ghosts I just don't quite because I haven't seen one or had an encounter.  I have friends who say they have but I'll only truly believe it if I can see it/experience it myself.  

I also want to see the freaky shit though.  I don't just to want to take pictures and see orbs and have the temperature drop and be start yelling about a ghost.  I want to hear noises.  I want to see faces.  I want stuff moved.  

Wait...I think I want to experience a demon!  I love the Paranormal Activity movies and I have often joked that Katie and her demon and I could have a wonderful life together.  Mostly because I found the actress who played her to be extremely attractive and having a demon throw my keys around and stuff would be a great trick for parties!  Seriously I think we could make it work the three of us, call me Katie!

Okay enough of that (seriously Katie call me) but I do want to be a ghostbuster.  Growing up I realized I couldn't be a Transformer or a Care Bear, what....I loved the Care Bears growing up....don't judge me judgey...but maybe I could be a ghostbuster!  I don't have the goofy hair of Egon or the horrible skin of Peter so that leaves Ray.  I am husky and funny.  What did you expect me to say I'd fill the Winston role?  However I do think being a ghostbuster would be cool.  Yes I realize there aren't really proton packs (yet) or cool PKE meters (but you could build one out of the K2 meter) but to hunt ghosts and make them leave people would be awesome.  Also I think I'd look hot in one of those jump suits...although brown wouldn't be ideal for my body type.  I think I'd go with red or purple.  Yes purple, a regal color for a regal man!

Back to Ghost Asylum, this is an interesting show because they want to help the ghost leave a specific place by building these goofy....I mean cool "traps".  Thus far they haven't caught one that I've remembered.  However they have had a few cool experiences if you believe they aren't staged.  

If I can't be a ghostbuster I want to be a monster hunter in general.  Bigfoot, hell hounds, lizard people, I want to hunt them all!  Actually I guess a monster hunter would be better because I could go after all that AND ghosts.  Yes...a monster hunter.

Gene the Monster Hunter.  All I need are some goofy eccentric companions, a few wack-jobs...I mean eye witnesses and cameraman or two to follow me around.  I think this could work out well. 

I think my first prey will be this monster I found here:

Cass County Black-Furrred Beast posted 9-09

It was the fall of 2001, late fall. All the leaves were gone. My stepdaughter and I were looking out the french doors to see a creature....black in color, like a big bear with haunches and the head of a wolf. It was walking up the hill behind my house. It was on all fours and walked like a panther...stalking. I had never seen anything like it in my life. The only word that describes it is werewolf. Now at night periodically....I can hear something in the 20 acre plus swamp in the middle of the night. Very loud and splashing around. It has the scream of an infant...Loud and hysterical. I live in a very rural and secluded area in Southwest Michigan...Cass County.

For those of you who don't know I lived right outside of Cass County for years!  If I can find out where this is I'm going hunting!  Sadly I can't find anything more about this on a quick search.  I don't know of any swampy area but it is a lot of "farm" land out there.  

Okay enough of my ramblings, I think I'll turn on some Ancient Aliens and day dream of some alien encounters as well.  I just want something exciting to happen to me....and to become a TV star!

No comments: