2020/11/16

2020-11-13 Smackdown

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-11-15, I am checkng out last Friday's WWE Smackdown.  I will admit I have not been keeping up the last few months on everything.  I know we are a week away from Survivor Series, my second favorite PPV of the year (although I miss the old format of all elimination matches).  I am not sure what is on the show other than I believe we get a Drew McIntyre vs. Jey Uso match.  I caught part of the first segment.  Enough talk...I think it is time to layeth the smacketh down!
  • I like Roman's new delivery
  • I still hate the Usos
  • This is NOT fair for Sami.  Obviously, someone is out to get him!
  • Why does Cole hate Sami?  Because he is willing to speak his mind?
  • I like Sami but hate his current hair for some reason
  • Dear lord that was stupid strength by Crews!
  • I really hate the pumped in noise 
  • What a brilliant win!  I could watch Sami sneak victories like this for years
  • How and when would Sami come out there Cole?  Quit trying to attack the IC Champ!
  • We know that Dominic is not your kid Rey, Eddie told us that years ago
  • Uggg, Sasha Banks.....better go get my penicillin shot
  • They were not haters, they were just going off the fact that you could not retain.  
  • Could someone just shut Sasha up?  Please?  
  • ONE MAN CLUBBERING!!!  I love Corey at times
  • Am I the only one who has to say "The Greater Good" every time they say it like Hot Fuzz
  • Not a bad match thus far but this is not main eventing?  That does not make sense, it is the blow off match
  • This match would be more effective if we had not already seen Rey's eye taken out
  • What is up with Rey's gear?
  • Who did not see that coming?  Of course he turned on Seth
  • The BOAT?  Good grief
  • Too bad Green debuted and then got hurt right away
  • Why have Green debut if she was not going to win
  • Right there, that dropkick did it I think, injury to the wrist to cause surgery I believe
  • I like that Liv is getting a chance after that failed rebranding
  • I love me some Big E!  He is going to be a huge star
  • They are so fired up they start off...with a headlock?
  • Uso  with a superkick....shocker
I am writing this prior to the main event but so far this show has been.....well okay.  The opening segment was fine and while I like Roman this way I want to have more Paul talking and Roman only talking when he HAS to.  The Rollins crap is just crap.  I am tired of Rey Mysterio, when everyone is that size he is not special.  The best thing on the show was Sami Zayn and Big E from an entertainment stand point.  This did NOTHING to make me want to watch Survivor Series, maybe the main event will.  

Update:  The main event did not change my mind.  I do not get the push for Uso.  They are average in the ring in my opinion.  With such a huge roster pushing the Usos, who constantly have outside the ring issues, confuses me.

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Roman Reigns (WWE Champion) & Paul Heyman/Drew McIntyre/Jey Uso
  • Segment:  Roman Reigns (WWE Champion) & Jey Uso
  • Segment:  Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Champion)
  • Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Champion) def. Apollo Crews for the Title via Countout
  • Segment:  Drew McIntyre & Adam Pearce
  • Interview:  Rey Mysterio & Dominic Mysterio & Annie Mysterio & Aalyah Mysterio
  • Match Flo:  Sasha Banks (Smackdown Women's Champion) & Bailey & Carmella
  • Segment:  Sasha Banks (Smackdown Women's Champion)/Bailey/Carmella
  • Segment:  Otis/Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler
  • Segment:  Otis & Chad Gable
  • Recap:  Seth Rollins & Rey Mysterio
  • Rey Mysterio def. Seth Rollins in a No Holds Barred match
  • Segment:  Natalya & Adam Pearce
  • Segment:  Seth Rollins & Adam Pearce
  • Liv Morgan def. Tamina & Natalya & Chelsea Green for a spot on the Survivor Series Team
  • Interview:  Drew McIntyre
  • Segment:  Big E/Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford (Smackdown Tag Team Champions)
  • Drew McIntyre def. Jey Uso in an Unsanctioned Match

No comments: