2016/03/12

V/H/S Viral: A movie review




I am back boys and girls after an extended absence.  I've had a lot of changes in my life but I will return to trying to do these once a week or so!  Today I return with V/H/S: Viral.  "A Los Angeles police chase sends a fame-obsessed man on a wild ride to save his girlfriend from a cybernetic terror."  That is one of the stories in this.  There is one about a magician and others as well.  
  • Is this Cloverfield with less talented actors?
  • Well this is weird.
  • I think I've seen the weird phone call message thing before...oh right Stephen King has a whole book about it!
  • Dante is pretty cool!
  • Real magic would be SO cool
  • So you sacrifice a few people, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet right.
  • Is that an ice cream truck they're chasing?  Is that what is hypnotizing people?  Is his girlfriend now in the truck?  I'm confused
  • well that is kind of gross and violent!  My feet hurt
  • Uggg, subtitles
  • A dimensional portal?  COOL!
  • So....parallel universe Marta is a call girl
  • Maybe not....I'm not sure exactly what is going on here.  Demon ritual perhaps
  • Well that is unsettling.  Glowing eyes and mouths are never good!
  • Well I didn't see that coming...
  • Parallel Universes are weird!
  • Wait...did I turn on Teeth instead?
  • This flick is weird as shit!
  • I hate skateboarders!
  • I hope all these skateboard people DIE!
  • OH SHIT!  IT HATE THE CAMERA!
  • Well this camera man is REALLY creepy
  • This is one strange ass movie!  I thought the first one was weird but wow!
  • And we have the return of feet guy!
  • WHAT THE FUCK?
Okay that was fucked up!  I mean it isn't suppose to be normal but good grief that was behind weird! Magnet is full of weird movies but man this is up there.  The dick and vagina monsters were right up there with some of the weirdest things I've seen in a movie.

I guess I need to give it a rating huh?  I don't know...I guess I'll go with 4 out 10.  It wasn't horrible but a lot of unknown/left to your own ideas in this which I didn't like.

The acting was okay at best although the magician storyline was pretty good and the storyline itself was great and the acting was very good as well.  If that wasn't there I don't know if I would have rated this flick so high.

It is currently on Netflix and I'd check it out there.  Other then that I'm not sure if it is worth paying for.

Movies you might see reviews of in the near future include 400 Days and Zombies vs. Bigfoot!  Let me know if my dozens and dozens of fans have a flick they want to see reviewed and I'll gladly do it.  Until next time, which hopefully won't be as long...Abyssinia!!

No comments: