2020/04/11

2020-01-03 205 Review


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-02-09, I am checking out the 2020-01-03 episode of 205 Live.  I have not followed the 205 product much over the last few years so I am interested in seeing what we have on the first show of the decade....so let us get to the ring
  • Man Aiden English has a great voice!
  • Danny Burch looks like the two guys in Imperium
  • Well the ref did say that he had to break the hold
  • I love that English just said boo-erns!
  • Does every match need to be 15+ minutes?
  • Do you think anyone live got the mocking of The King?  I don't think I would have had Tom not mentioned it
  • Oh they are in Memphis so they probably did get the King mocking
  • Why is security not pulling this "fan" out?
  • Wait now he has a mic?  This is stupid
  • Oh...it is Brian Kendrick!
  • I do like Kendrick
  • Seriously this kid Wayne looks like a really tall midget, he is so weirdly shaped
  • Listen to that crowd?  It is so loud it is silent
  • Is Garza a heel or babyface, I am not sure
BLAH

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Ariya Daivari
  • Ariya Daivari def. Danny Burch
  • Segment:  Brian Kendrick
  • Segment:  Sunil Singh & Samir Singh
  • Sunil Singh/Samir Singh def. Anthony Wayne/Cory Storm
  • Angel Garza (Cruiserweight Champion) def. Tony Nese

No comments: