2019/03/17

Movie Review: Captain Marvel

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, whenever it is you have found this review. Today I am looking at the newest MCU flick Captain Marvel. Overall another good movie from Marvel.  There are LOTS of spoilers here so proceed at your own risk

THE GOOD

  • While I don't like Larson as an actress she is fine in the role.  Nothing great but she was fine in the role
  • It was nice to see not only Captain Marvels story but we got more of Fury's story which was fun
  • It was interesting that they changed some of the characters histories like the Skrull.  I am not against it and it was a nice surprise for comic fans
  • Goose was a nice addition and a fun character
THE BAD
  • I wanted to see more Agent Coulson but that is probably because I really like the character.
  • Most of the comedy fell flat for me.  Personally, I feel that Brie just has no comedic timing
  • Maybe I missed it but why were some white or black but the rest of the Kree blue  A brief explanation would have been nice
  • It was slightly long.
THE UGLY
  • I can't really put anything here.  
IMDB currently has this at a 7/10 and I agree with that.  It wasn't the best MCU flick for sure.  I know a lot of people have said it but I put it middle of the road though.  Worth going to see and checking this flick out especially if are a marvel fan.  

I know this was a brief review but I don't want to spoil things too much.  


No comments: