2017/03/22

Yep, he obviously was comparing it to the Holocaust

This is the reason I need to stop looking at Facebook.


What this video and you tell me if Tim Allen was comparing "this town" to the the near genocide of the Jewish (and other) people in German or if he was talking about the political climate in the '30s.  

I'll tell you what I think, I think he made a joke about the fact that in this country right now if you don't agree with the "majority" you're ripped apart.  I think he was referencing the fact that in the 30's you had to tow the company line in Germany. I do not believe that he was saying that not agree with liberal hollywood would get you killed or anything like that.  

Jebuss people, get the fuck over yourselves!  Both sides have been throwing around the name Hitler and Nazi since 2000.  He made an ill conceived joke that is all.  This country needs to grow some tougher skin or we're all in trouble.  

Fuck it is too early for this shit!

No comments: